Back Brace For Posture Corrector Singapore
Posture simply means the way you position your body and limbs. And while others don’t really care about posture, it has its own health benefits. When you have a good posture, the muscles which surround your spine are balanced and can support your body effectively. It lessens the risk of back pains, headaches, and it can help with your energy levels. Let’s not forget its benefits to your lungs and digestion. We can go all day about the reasons why you have to keep your posture in check, and we’re sure by now you get the point.
Unfortunately in Singapore, a lot of people have a bad posture and in need of a back brace or a back posture corrector. While there are a lot of posture corrector designs available in the market, only a specialist in Singapore can provide the most appropriate posture corrector for your condition. Just so you know, a back brace can make or break your spine health. Getting a substandard one or relying on non-professional advice can cause you more harm. Thus, you have to be really careful.
If you want to get the best and most sought-after back posture corrector or back brace, look for Align Brace providers near you.
How do you improve your posture?
In Singapore, we understand that people are too busy. But that doesn’t mean you can’t check your posture and improve it, right? So, how do you do it?
Apart from using a quality back posture corrector or a back brace prescribed by a spine specialist in Singapore, there are few ways you can improve how you ‘pose’.
Here are some of the easiest ones you can follow:
For Walking and Standing
- Go ahead and stand high and tall.
- Use the wall. Let your head, back, and butt touch the surface. Try to slide your hands behind your back and make sure there’s little space.
- Walk normally but try to imagine that you have books over your head.
- Remember, shoulders back and chest out.
- And of course, don’t forget to invest on a pair of good walking shoes. You can find a lot of great quality footwear in Singapore.
- Ensure that your back is at the right angle to your thighs.
- Keep your feet flat.
- Get a nice supporting chair.
- Use pillow in spaces between your body and mattress.
- Have a good set of pillows and mattress.
There are also exercises which can really do wonders to our spine. But don’t get too excited. It is highly important to ask a spine specialist in Singapore about the program that will fit you well. Remember, surgery isn’t always the solution to your spine problem. A little help from a quality and top-of-the-line back brace or posture corrector in Singapore should do the trick.